The Canon printers fulfil the needs of a worker or employee and their families at three workplaces and home. You can scan the documents and share them using the Canon ij printers. One can also get the printout by sitting at any corner of the workplace or house. For this, you need to connect the printer wirelessly to your device.
Easy steps to setup/connect Ij.start.canon PIXMA printer wirelessly with WiFi router devices:-
Following it the process to connect the Canon Ij Pixma printer wirelessly with WiFi router device;
- Before moving towards the process, turn on the WiFi router.
- Then turn on the canon ij Pixma printer.
- After that, click on the setup button on the printer.
- Then you will see Wireless LAN setup on the LCD screen of the printer.
- Then press the Ok button on the printer.
- After that, the next option will display on the screen.
- Now press the arrow button to change the options.
- Now press the Ok button when you reach WPS(push button) option.
- Then press the Ok button again.
- The processing will begin.
- Now take your router.
- Behind it, you will see a WPS button on the router.
- Press and hold the WPS button till the light on the router starts blinking.
- On the LCD screen of the printer, you will see connected.
- Then press the Ok button.
- After that, press the setup button on the printer.
- Then you will see the WiFi network icon and the signal bar on the screen.
- If you have another WiFi router, then WPS may vary to sink button.
- That's it, and the canon ij Pixma printer is connected to a WiFi router device wirelessly.
Easy way to download and install Canon ij Pixma printer driver on windows device:-
Follow the process below to download and install canon ij Pixma printer driver or software on windows device;
- Firstly you have to download the driver on a windows device.
- For that, open the browser of your device.
- Then visit the link Ij.start.canon.
- Then the Canon page will open.
- On the page, you will see the Setup option; click on it.
- Then enter the model number or serial number or Pixma printer.
- Then the next page will appear.
- Select the device that is for windows or Pc.
- Then click on the Download option.
- Then downloading of the driver will begin.
- After downloading, run the setup and install it.
Easy steps to connect Canon ij Pixma printer using a router with Windows device wirelessly:-
Follow the steps below to connect canon Ij Pixma printer using a router with windows device wirelessly;
- After running the setup, go to the printer.
- There press the Stop button.
- Then again, go into the Wireless LAN setup option.
- Now use the right arrow button to move the option to the Other setup option.
- Then press the Ok button.
- In another setup, select the Cable less setup option.
- Now go to the windows device.
- Open the driver.
- Then the page will display.
- There click on the Next option.
- Then select wireless LAN connection and click on the Next option.
- Then select the Connect via wireless router option and press on the Next option.
- Follow the instructions on the windows device and get connected.
- That's it, the Ij.start.canon Pixma printer is connected to windows device.